ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
# mysql_secure_installation # mysql -u root # mysql -u root -p
DBMS: mariadb-server or mysql-server (both, installed alternately).
Medium | charm ux-design | single user control panel | super simple and light installation.
Ubuntu 12.04, 14.04, 16.04 | debian 7 & 8 | 2 rows command line then wordpress & TLS/SSL installed | no need to # systemctl status (name-of-service).service alternately to see service running or not becouse we can see it just by # ee stack start | no need genius to figure it out.
# wget -qO ee rt.cx/ee && bash ee // install easyengine # ee site create example.com --wp --letsencrypt // install wordpress on example.com and the free-beta 'https' // any requirements: https://easyengine.io/docs/install/
4. Centmin Mod
‘Xampp’ or ‘easyengine’ of CentOS | complete fundamental tools | enterprise | awesome | easy and helpful.
I don’t talk about cPanel and webuzo, cPanel perfect for enterprise market and webuzo perfect for single user (my thought after trying it).
In what condition EasyEngine bring more benefit?
– If you have small resource like 20 GiB VPS or something like that. Notes, it well with 1 GiB RAM but still running on 512 MB. It was extra light and easy.
– If you don’t need more control of any manual configurations. For a small ex, I try to remove the wordpress at it main directory, and try to reinstall, can’t. System said “It exist” and some article said better to reinstall ubuntu. I even can’t see the wp database.
– If you use ubuntu or debian.
In what condition Centminmod bring more benefit?
– If more than 1 GiB space for master doesn’t matter for you.
– If you handle some enterprise stuff.
– If you want something that not too manual but not too automatic.
After all, I still choose manual way. Install everything one by one. Why? If there a changes, administrators were get usual with any way of configurations, locations and can spesify changes just what realy-realy-realy need to change, without wipe all system and data.
Trouble (mariadb 10.1, cpanel, centos 7)
– Installation interrupted with this message: